52 Brain Boosting Activities for Groups Set
- Fun and engaging mental exercises meant to engage cognitive skills
- Reproducible activities with step-by-step instructions
- Activities are rated as easy, moderate, or challenging
- Includes 52 Brain Boosting Activities for Groups book, and Brain Boosters Cards
- Grades: 9 and up
52 Brain Boosting Activities for Groups by Rick Germann, MA, LCPC. Intended for grades 9 and up. Challenge teens with these fun and engaging mental workout exercises that use cognitive skills to: improve memory, decision-making, problem-solving, concentration, thinking skills, and creativity. Each activity is reproducible with step-by-step instructions for leading the activity, processing suggestions, and tips to adjust the activities to the functioning level of the participants. Activities are rated easy, moderate, or challenging. This book is designed to be user-friendly and applicable to a variety of settings. Spiral-bound, 54 pages.
Brain Boosters Cards: Intended for grades 9 and up. For 3-16 players. This deck is sure to arouse memory, creativity, and imagination. It will also enhance decision-making and problem-solving skills...and it's fun! Includes 72 cards plus instructions.
- Pretend you are a talk show host. Find a prop for a microphone and select two people from the audience to interview. Ask them to describe the best surprise they ever had.
- Imagine that we are giving you an egg carton to use for anything but raw eggs. Name three things you can do with it.
- If you had an extra half an hour every day, what would you do with it? Go around the room and ask everyone else.