Product Number : 1952
Some of the areas in which teens need to worry about their personal safety include:
The Teen Safety Workbook contains five separate sections to help the participants learn more about the choices they have made and the choices they have yet to make in their lives:
1. Positive Feelings Scale helps teens explore the negative feelings they are experiencing in life and learn effective methods to constructively express their emotions.
2. Healthy Choices Scale helps teens explore how healthy or unhealthy their lifestyle choices are.
3. Social Media Safety Scale helps teens explore safe behaviors while texting, chatting, using social media sites, and surfing the Internet.
4. Relationship Safety Scale helps teens explore the safety in their family, friendships, and dating relationships.
5. Self-Harm Scale helps teens explore the extent to which they deliberately harm themselves in attempts to cope with intense, overwhelming emotions.
Enrichment activities at the end of each chapter are a third tool for facilitators of teens from families struggling with substance abuse.
This workbook is also part of the Teen Workbooks Set.
Highlights strategies for handling bullying, teasing, taunting, and gossiping Activities approach bullying from the perspective of bystander, target, and bully ??????¡ Reproducible activities include group projects, writing prompts, and role...
Fun and engaging mental???¡exercises that use cognitive skills???¡ Reproducible activities with step-by-step instructions Activities are rated as easy, moderate, or challenging May be used in conjunction with the Brain Booster...
Fun and engaging mental???¡exercises meant to engage cognitive skills???¡ Reproducible activities with step-by-step instructions Activities are rated as easy, moderate, or challenging Includes 52 Brain Boosting Activities for Groups book,...
Teach teen girls that their thoughts and feelings matter Learn to have positive interactions with others and deal with difficult emotions Includes strategies to boost self-esteem and confidence Uses dialectical...