Product Number : 1964
Resiliency is the ability of a teen to interact with the environment, handle stresses that occur, and bounce back from these stressful events.
Resiliency can be thought of as a skill that allows teens to:
The Teen Resiliency-Building Workbook contains five separate sections to help participants learn more about themselves and how to build the resiliency which will enable them to thrive in times of adversity, change and stress. They will learn about the importance of building resiliency skills to turn change and stress into opportunities and challenges, to live life zestfully, and to take positive actions in order to live their lives with less stress.
The five section of the book include:
1. Optimistic Outlook Scale helps teens identify how optimistically they view and live life.
2. Sense of Control Scale helps teens explore the extent to which they believe they have control over what happens in their lives.
3. Sense-of-Self Scale helps teens explore the strength of their self-esteem, self-confidence and self-concept
4. Ability to Bounce Back Scale helps teens increase their ability to bounce back and recover from a setback.
5. Change Management Scale helps teens become aware of how well they deal with change, and develop the skills necessary to accept change.
By combining reflective assessment and journaling, participants will be exposed to a powerful method of combining verbalizing and writing to reflect on and to solve problems. Participants will become more aware of the strength and weaknesses of their resiliency and find ways to build and enhance their hardiness.
This workbook is also part of the Teen Workbooks Set.
Highlights strategies for handling bullying, teasing, taunting, and gossiping Activities approach bullying from the perspective of bystander, target, and bully Â Reproducible activities include group projects, writing prompts, and role...
Fun and engaging mental exercises that use cognitive skills Reproducible activities with step-by-step instructions Activities are rated as easy, moderate, or challenging May be used in conjunction with the Brain Booster...
Fun and engaging mental exercises meant to engage cognitive skills Reproducible activities with step-by-step instructions Activities are rated as easy, moderate, or challenging Includes 52 Brain Boosting Activities for Groups book,...
By John J Liptak, EdD & Ester Leutenberg. Facilitator Reproducible Self-Assessments, Exercises & Educational Handouts. Teen aggression and bullying is a problem that continues to grow, often disrupting our school,...