Starving the Anger Gremlin for Children Aged 5-9
- Playful & engaging strategies to managing anger and angry behavior
- Based on proven cognitive-behavioral strategies
- Suitable for children aged 5-9
- Resource for counselor's, therapists, and teachers
- Part of the Starving the Gremlin Set
The Anger Gremlin is a naughty creature and his favorite food is your anger! The more anger you feed him, the bigger and bigger he gets and the angrier and angrier you feel! How can you stop this? Starve the Anger Gremlin of angry thoughts, feelings and behaviors, and watch him disappear!
Based on cognitive behavioral principles, this workbook uses fun and engaging activities to teach children how to manage their anger by changing how they think and act – getting rid of their Anger Gremlins for good! Packed full of stories, puzzles, quizzes, and coloring, drawing and writing games, this is an excellent resource for parents or practitioners to use with children aged 5 to 9 years.