Product Number : W-654
Interview Challenge® is an educational board game designed to teach important job interviewing skills. In the game, players compete to give Paula, a fictitious job applicant, the best advice on how to succeed in her interview. In the process of playing the game, players learn eight vital skills for successful interviewing, as well as seven major types of questions and how to answer them. The game contains many excellent answers to typical interview questions that students can use as models for their own answers. Preparation for the interview, interacting with the receptionist, and other topics are also covered.
The eight interviewing skills are:
The seven major types of questions are:
The Interview Challenge® and You're Hired!® games are in no way repetitive of the each other. Interview Challenge® is excellent preparation for mock interviews.
1. Learn eight important interviewing skills.
2. Learn to identify basic types of questions asked in an interview and how to answer them.
3. Learn about related issues, such as guidelines for dressing, dealing with the receptionist, and follow-up letters.
4. Learn how to stress their own strengths while answering questions.
5. Learn how to be persuasive in oral communication.
6. Learn how the job interview moves through stages from rapport building to the close.
Fun way to teach empathy, communication skills, self-awareness, social awareness, relationship skills, self-management, and responsible decision-making. Easily integrated into existing programs! For 2-6 players Ages: 6-14 The Social and Emotional...
Too Much, Too Little, Just Right: A Social Communication Gameby Claudia Weiss, L.C.S.W., Sandra Singer, Ph.D., and Lois Feigenbaum, L.C.S.W.People communicate using not only words, but also tone of voice and...
Save when you buy all seven of the Talking, Feeling & Doing Therapy Card Games Each game focuses on a different area of concern For 2-4 players Ages: 6-12 Each...
Engaging cards game may be used in multiple treatment settings! Appropriate for a wide variety of psychological disorders Each game includes 52 game cards, 12 activity cards, die, stickers, and...