Product Number : W-654
Out of Stock
Interview Challenge® is an educational board game designed to teach important job interviewing skills. In the game, players compete to give Paula, a fictitious job applicant, the best advice on how to succeed in her interview. In the process of playing the game, players learn eight vital skills for successful interviewing, as well as seven major types of questions and how to answer them. The game contains many excellent answers to typical interview questions that students can use as models for their own answers. Preparation for the interview, interacting with the receptionist, and other topics are also covered.
The eight interviewing skills are:
The seven major types of questions are:
The Interview Challenge® and You're Hired!® games are in no way repetitive of the each other. Interview Challenge® is excellent preparation for mock interviews.
1. Learn eight important interviewing skills.
2. Learn to identify basic types of questions asked in an interview and how to answer them.
3. Learn about related issues, such as guidelines for dressing, dealing with the receptionist, and follow-up letters.
4. Learn how to stress their own strengths while answering questions.
5. Learn how to be persuasive in oral communication.
6. Learn how the job interview moves through stages from rapport building to the close.
Out of Stock
Fun way to teach empathy, communication skills, self-awareness, social awareness, relationship skills, self-management, and responsible decision-making. Easily integrated into existing programs! For 2-6 players Ages: 6-14 The Social and Emotional...
Teach students about self-control using engaging discussion prompts Great tool for elementary and middle school students! 8 inches, latex free Teach students about self-control with statements such as, "Everyone wants...
Teach students about conflict resolution with discussion prompts Great for students of all ages! Latex free, 8 inches, arrives deflated Teach students about conflict resolution with statements such as, "How...
Engaging cards game may be used in multiple treatment settings! Appropriate for a wide variety of psychological disorders Each game includes 52 game cards, 12 activity cards, die, stickers, and...