Bear In Mind - Sharing
Selfish Bear has had a few bad experiences when sharing and doesn't want to share anymore. Will Sharing Bear be able to convince Selfish Bear that sharing isn't so bad? Read along and find out. This is part of our Bear in Mind series teaching little ones about sharing, being kind, having patience and accepting differences.
- Hardcover board book.
- Includes a "This book belongs to" bookplate for personalization.
- Features tips for reading and questions for discussion with little ones.
- Sharing Diploma is included in the back of the book for little ones for completion of activities.
- Beautiful, bright, bold illustrations.
- Author completed her Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis on Literacy and Education and has a BA in elementary education, and an MS degree in Special Education.
- A great addition to a child's library.
9.25” x 9.25” Hardcover Board Book
- Recommended for ages: 3-6