Bear in Mind: Kindness
Read along as the friends give helpful tips and make a Paws-itive Pledge to treat others with kindness and respect, be a buddy, not a bully, and talk to an adult when they see someone being a bully. This is part of our Bear in Mind series teaching little ones about sharing, being kind, having patience and accepting differences.
- Hardcover board book.
- Includes a "This book belongs to" bookplate for personalization.
- Features tips for reading and questions for discussion with little ones.
- Kindness Diploma is included in the back of the book for little ones for completion of activities.
- Beautiful, bright, bold illustrations.
- Author completed her Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis on Literacy and Education and has a BA in elementary education, and an MS degree in Special Education.
- A great addition to a child's library.
9.25” x 9.25” Hardcover Board Book
- Recommended for ages: 3-6