Aware Aardvark: Be Safe, Be Aware, & Be Alert
By Donna McGoff, MS
- Engaging game that teaches children to be safe, aware, & alert
- Encourages being responsible & making good decisions
- Engaging activity for ages 6-13
- Useful for counselors, parents, and teachers
- Developed by a child therapist
Aware Aardvark is a card game that is easy to learn. It is designed to teach kids how to become more responsible, make better decisions, and develop greater personal awareness when finding themselves in situations that can compromise safety. Learning these skills enhances confidence and empowers kids. The game includes 96 cards, 12 blank cards (to create your own cards), directions, and a sturdy storage box.