Product Number : W-642
The Networking Game
Networking is the most effective way to learn about and get jobs. This new game gives players the confidence and skills they need to make relationships, energize their networks, and get those all-important interviews. The Networking Game uses a three-pronged approach: learning the six principles of networking, learning the skills, and practicing the skills to gain confidence and fluency.
The six Principles of Networking are:
Players pick from four decks of cards as they learn networking skills: Key Cards explain networking activities that are keys to success. Bridge Cards describe activities that can be bridges to new contacts and networks. Take a Risk Cards give examples of actions that can bring networking to a new level. Bonus Cards reinforce the proper use of interpersonal skills while networking.
1. Learn that networking is the most effective way to lean about job openings and can speed up their job search.
2. Learn the basic facts and techniques of networking for a job.
3. Learn that they already have a network that they can use as a base for progress.
4. Learn why it is essential to be organized and learn about a variety of systems for keeping track of their contacts and progress.
5. Be motivated to begin networking and become more comfortable with the steps involved.
6. Have an opportunity to practice their networking skills.
7. Understand the long-term rewards of networking.
8. Stay motivated despite the inevitable cold shoulders and other frustrations and setbacks.
Fun way to teach empathy, communication skills, self-awareness, social awareness, relationship skills, self-management, and responsible decision-making. Easily integrated into existing programs! For 2-6 players Ages: 6-14 The Social and Emotional...
Save when you buy all seven of the Talking, Feeling & Doing Therapy Card Games Each game focuses on a different area of concern For 2-4 players Ages: 6-12 Each...
Too Much, Too Little, Just Right: A Social Communication Gameby Claudia Weiss, L.C.S.W., Sandra Singer, Ph.D., and Lois Feigenbaum, L.C.S.W.People communicate using not only words, but also tone of voice and...
Engaging cards game may be used in multiple treatment settings! Appropriate for a wide variety of psychological disorders Each game includes 52 game cards, 12 activity cards, die, stickers, and...